Dienstag, November 01, 2005

Happy November 1st! As you can see from the trees, fall is just about over and winter is knocking at the door. One thing I've noticed in the short time I've been here is that Europeans love holidays. Today is All Saint's Day and some of the people from my building took the time for a friendly game of football (soccer) in the back yard. My roommate is the one in the festive red jacket. She loves to play football and went with me Sunday night to play with the church group. We had lots of fun. I took this picture from my window, so now you know what I see every day. If you look closely you can see my bike in the foreground. The Danube is just beyond those buildings.

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

I'm wondering if the Austrians are as serious about All Saints' as the Pole are. Hope you make it to some cemetaries- it's one part of (at least eastern) european culture you don't want to miss!

3:32 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats