Donnerstag, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving! I have so many things to be thankful for, I don't know where to start. But one of the things I'm reminded of every day is beauty. It can present itself in so many forms. Even an ordinary alley, such as the one above, has an appeal. I'm thankful for the opportunity to spend time here in Linz surrounded by so many new and exciting things and learning more than I realize. But most of all I'm thankful for the people in my life who are making it not only possible, but pleasurable. What are you thankful for?

3 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

But what did you DO for thanksgiving, LinzOrganist? Was it a normal day for you of going to school? Did you, or will you get a chance to celebrate somehow?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Linz Organist said...

I celebrated with class and a lesson. Then I went grocery shopping and baked a couple potatoes and sauted up some veggies. Topped it all off with some linzer torte. mmmmm :)

3:12 PM  
Blogger Chileangirl said...

To answer your question: I am VERY thankful for buds like you who keep me sain while out here in Korea. :o)

8:29 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats