Sonntag, Dezember 18, 2005

The friendships we create are about the most lasting thing we do on this earth. I know that I certainly wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for all the people in my life who care about me. Thanks for being my friend. And a special thank you to the guys who have helped me appear to be computer savvy. I now have a second site where you can view lots of pictures. They won't all be beautiful, but if you are looking for a more thorough showing of my trips this will be the place to look. Just go under links and click on My Exclusive Photo Gallery.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linz Organist said...

Thanks for recommending the gallery!

No, I love leather, but I have yet to invest in a pair of trousers. I can imagine they wouldn't agree with an organ bench! At least you seem to have survived the incident.

1:20 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats