Samstag, Jänner 28, 2006

The fountains of Trafalgar Square, probably the most famous square in London. Something funny happened as we were on our way here. My friend is British, but doesn't spend much time in London, so he stopped two gentlemen to ask for directions. They looked confused for a minute and my friend apologized and asked if they spoke English. One spoke a little and was able to give directions to the square. An Englishman asking a foreigner for directions in his own country! We had a good laugh as we went our way, as I'm sure they did too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Are you in the UK just now?

And, any chance of heading to Scotland? :)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Linz Organist said...

Are you in Scotland currently?! I want to visit! No, I'm actually back in Austria and just taking my time posting the pictures from last weekend.

1:03 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats