Mittwoch, Februar 08, 2006

Every now and then something happens that might be considered a milestone. Doesn't have to be too big and perhaps no one else will realize its significance, but it is important just the same. This evening I performed in my first recital since being here in Austria. Even though I only played 3 short pieces it was a milestone because I was able to stay focused and actually feel good about my performance, something that hasn't really ever happened before. So, one down, a million + to go!

4 Comments:

Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

A million billion to go.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Congrats!! That is so wonderful!
-mly

12:02 AM  
Blogger lady be good said...

way to go linzorganst!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Ijsbreker said...

Hey, good deal! Isn't it funny that your standard concert-goer might not have noticed the milestone, but I know that to you it made all the difference to gain control of your playing. I'm really happy for you. By the way, how was the organ? Good crowd?

2:39 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats