Freitag, März 10, 2006

"Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have."
So it's March and there's a snow storm. So what!! I have warm clothes, hot tea when I get back to my cozy room, pictures of Linz with more snow than people have seen here in years, and friends who take the time to look at them. I've never been accused of being an optimist, but even I realize that if you decide to make the most of something you might even end up enjoying it. Did I mention how good a handful of fresh clean snow tastes?

3 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

you are a crazy nut saying so many positive things about snow accumulation in the month of march! OBVIOUSLY you come from some area that hasn't had much snow, at least recently. i see your pictures and they make me go 'brrrrrrr!'

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey, I will agree with everything that you have said in your blog about your recent snowstorm. I miss the snow! I would love to be somewhere that got one good snowstorm. It got "cold" here this weekend (45)and people were freaking out about it. So very funny! Enjoy your snow. I am happy to see the beautiful pictures of it.
-mly

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hi Kristen! I love snow, and envy you right now. I am so glad you are enjoying yourself studying the organ and enjoying the nature and all the Blood Oranges :) I miss seeing you around and just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts. May God continue to bless you!

9:06 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats