Freitag, April 28, 2006

In the last 7 days I have taken 1155 pictures, traveled to several new-to-me towns with friends, played 8 very nice organs, recorded for a competition, played a recital, gone to a concert, eaten more good meals than I can count, laughed until I cried, and otherwise managed to not get bored. But now begins the part where I go through all those pictures and try to post! The OCD in me want to do it in order, but I've already broken that so I guess I'll just go with whatever moves me at the time I post. Here is Schoenbrunn, taken from the hill behind and looking towards Stephansdom in the distance. That hill is steeper and longer than it looks and I had to run up and down in time to meet my friends who were touring the palace. But it was worth it for the pictures. Now I can catch my breath and enjoy the view.

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

are you really OCD?

8:18 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats