Samstag, April 01, 2006

Today the warm sun and gentle breezes were calling my name so I grabbed my camera and headed for the hills. On several occasions I have seen this church on the hill and wanted to visit, but I'm usually running somewhere. Well, today I made the effort and discovered several quiet walking trails as well as a miniature cathedral.
When I reached the top and turned around I was greeted with something that the overcast winter months had kept hidden. The Alps are not that far away! You can see them in this picture beyond the bridges and spires of Linz. It was certainly a hike worth taking.

2 Comments:

Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

C D E D B D Alps? L I B, M R Alps.

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Can you read this?
C D E D B D bunnies?
M R not E D B D bunnies!
O S A R! C D E D B D fluffy cottontails?
L I B! M R 2 E D B D bunnies!

http://www.murrayfirst.com/children/jokes/index.htm)

12:15 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats