Samstag, Mai 20, 2006

What is the key to success? Recently a friend interviewed me for her English class and the topic was what I consider to be success. To my surprise, I really didn't have a good answer. So I've given it some thought and decided that seeking success could be limiting. To be so goal-oriented that the process is compromised, to sacrifice the present for an unknown future, seems to be the wrong way to go about being happy and 'successful'. When you pour yourself into today and enjoy it for all it is worth, then you don't have to worry about tomorrow. To quote a wise man, "if the process is good, the product will take care of itself".

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I love that you feel compelled to leave a speech even though all you realy want is to post a cool pic. Hehe

5:46 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats