Samstag, Juni 24, 2006

It's been a few days since I posted, so I thought I've show you a picture of where I've been sequestered away. Due to circumstances beyond our control, the church where our Orgelabend was supposed to be held fell though, so the St. Leopold church was gracious enough to let us use their organ with only a few days warning. They also let us practice as much as we wanted so long as a mass wasn't being held, so I spent many hours here getting used to the organ. As you can see, it's a very modern church, but I like the architecture and the acoustics are also very good.

2 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

this church is awesome!!!!!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Ijsbreker said...

that looks really cool. and i bet the acoustics are nice with all the brick. and wood on the ceiling (it looks like).

1:13 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats