Montag, September 19, 2005


Before I came to Austria I spent sometime online looking for pictures of Linz, but was very disappointed. I now realize why. It is impossible to capture the expansive area with anything less than a helicopter and a wide angle lens. However, in an attempt to show where I live I shot 100 + photos on Saturday. This is a picture looking south across the Danube towards old Linz. The right spire belongs to the New Cathedral which is only 1 meter shorter than Stephansdome in Vienna. If you want to see something specific leave me a note and I'll try to post a pic.

1 Comments:

Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

Good to see some pictures. It looks like the cloud cover has already settled in for the winter...

10:03 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats