Mittwoch, November 02, 2005

I arrived in Leipzig at 7am on the day I was to meet the Netherlands crew for our organ tour, which left me several hours to sight-see before they arrived. For future reference tourists don't show up until around 10am, so the best time for photography and just overall pleasant perusing is before then. These buildings are across from Nikolaikirche, which doesn't open until 10am and is then crowded with visitors but is still an interesting place to see. It's probably around 8am in this photo and the sun is rising and casting shadows on a portion of the buildings. I want an apartment in the roof of the yellow building. (What is it with me and windows?)

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

It looks like Salvador Dali had something to do with the building of this house.

5:11 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats