Dienstag, Dezember 13, 2005

So I've been MIA for the last week, but now I'm back and going to try to make up for it by posting a lot of pictures and telling you a little bit about my week. Ted volunteered to be my guinea pig as I start the process of becoming an Austrian tour guide (when he turns in my grades I'll let you know how I did). We began the tour in Linz, my town. We covered a lot of territory and I'm fairly sure he hadn't walked that much in a long time. It was fun for me to see things for the 'first time' again, as well as take the time to visit some places I hadn't been.

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

aHA! so THAT'S where you've been. whew! i was worried those natives had made off with you- well i see now it was natives f a different sort. ;)

1:56 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats