Dienstag, Dezember 13, 2005

We hiked up the hill to visit Festung Hohensalzburg. The higher we went the more steep and more icy it became, but once at the top it was worth it. I had been there five years ago and it was just as good as I remembered. They keep discovering things up on the mountain from earlier and earlier. Ted and I were musing that the native americans were probably still crossing the Bering Strait around the same time that people were building a church there. It's so interesting to compare what was happening in different parts of the world during various time periods.

1 Comments:

Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

I would say that the native americans, if they did in fact ever cross the bering strait, probably did so long before there were ever any "churches" anywhere.

1:07 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats