Freitag, Mai 26, 2006

Today we took a mini-tour to Allerheiligen to play an organ from the early 1600s. After we played for awhile we climbed to the top of the tower to look out on the village and I decided it was a perfect place for a picture. This might be the first photo I've posted that I haven't taken, but some people complain that they don't see me, so here I am. Thanks Christoph!. This is something like the musical league of nations, because in this picture we have four organists from four countries. L to R: Gustl, our illustrious Austrian mentor; Nira, of Russian heritage from Israel; Monika, from Hungary; me, representing the USA.

5 Comments:

Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

You've posted other photos of yourself, so this isn't the first you haven't taken. Anyway, everybody looks their part here. Your American smile betrays you. :)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Linz Organist said...

Well, the other photos of myself have been taken with my camera on a timer, so I was more directly in control that if someone else had the camera. And yeah, gotta work on that smile.

1:32 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

horray and give us more linz organist! no one cares who takes the picture as long as it is you!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

I like your smile

10:35 PM  
Blogger Chileangirl said...

for a second there, i thought that was your sistah beside you. hee hee, perhaps i need glasses eh? :o)

3:45 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats