Samstag, Juli 14, 2007

It's been awhile since I've posted here. Since being back in the US I have stayed busy visiting friends and family, but nothing really exciting has inspired me to write. I haven't been really working, but I have been spending a lot of time organizing the next phase of my life. I am planning to move to Phoenix the end of this month. Since the passing of Gustl I haven't been exactly sure what I want to do, but I think this is the right move. I took this picture on July 4th. I went to see the fireworks in Nashville and it was an awesome show!

2 Comments:

Blogger ragamuffin child said...

Hey Kristin...I hadn't heard that Gustl had died! When did that happen? I hope everything is ok with you!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hey you- you sound a little down:( Pheonix is gonna work out and you'll be fine!!!! You're on a lotta prayer lists ya know:)

1:23 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats