Mittwoch, Dezember 28, 2005

Ok, I was trying to wait until I had posted photos that actually pertained to my travels, but I couldn't hold out any longer! This is probably my favorite photo from my Italian excursion, but it could have been taken anywhere. Just so happens that it was taken in Rome near the Forum. I tend to notice these adorable Fiats wherever they are, but this one was calling out to me. It was like he was sitting there in the sun just waiting for me to come by and notice. Look at that mischievous smile. Thanks for making my day, little guy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Claude Richard said...

Nice pics.
Happy New Year !

4:32 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

Dear LinzOrganist. Fiat was a Polish car actually that was produced in the "mały" (small) version as you see here as well as a "dużo" (big) version by FSO auto company which has a fan club that meets periodically throughout the year. I was so priviledged to be able to attend one of these meetings last spring.

They are no longer in production, but many people in Poland drive them because they are cheap, though completely unreliable. I have heard stories from some of my older friends about how for 3 months they had to live with their 3 dogs in a mały fiat and just drove around the country from here to there... crazy! I have serious thought about buying one- engines that small don't require much insurance, but someone's mother (ehem, Hrabia the Hiszpan) forbid me from doing such for safety's sake. I just think, can you imagine making out in one of these things? Kurczę! I'm glad Bryce has a jeep! ;)

1:31 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats