Donnerstag, Jänner 05, 2006

For the time being I must tear myself away from Rome in order to spend a bit of time in Florence. This city, so rich in history, especially of Art, gracefully sits on the Arno River. Despite the rain and clouds we were able to get out and experience some of what has made Florence a popular destination for many centuries. This photo was taken from the Uffizi Gallery of the Medici family. The first bridge that you see is the Ponte Vecchio, the oldest bridge in the city.

3 Comments:

Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

Washufeetzi, drive me to florenzi.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Linz Organist said...

Have you visited the Regione Toscana?

4:24 AM  
Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

no, I haven't. my comment here was a quote

from the lyrics of phish. i've never been to italy, but I
like
ee
cummings

7:30 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats