Montag, Jänner 02, 2006

I love traveling by train! Not only is it convenient and affordable, it's enjoyable. On my long trips it's usually night, but a few days ago I traveled for only a couple hours and it was morning and I could look at the passing scenery. It had been snowing all night and riding past the little towns and trees covered in snow was just idyllic. Taking pictures out the windows is challenging though, because besides reflection and dirt on the window things are also flashing past very quickly. But I thought this one was nice, so here is a shot near the Austrian/German border to give you an idea of what I am enjoying even as I ride along.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linz Organist said...

This looks like a very interesting site. I'll be sure to keep checking back. I'd be interested in hearing about some of the organs in the area. I know about the English choral tradition, but not so much about organ history.

4:46 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats