Sonntag, Jänner 08, 2006

It seems the having a showing of a type of animal parading around a city as various art forms is popular. In Munich it was lions and in Florence it was cows. Everywhere you looked there would be an oddly attired animal. Everything from flowers to clothes to strange and sometimes grotesque. I believe my favorite cow is the black and white one in the middle here. Up close it looks like a puzzle. For an example of the lions look at my post on Jan 1. In how many cities have you seen such a display?

3 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

um, I'm a little angry about this because the cow parade is something we had in Warsaw all summer. So obviously these italians are COPYCATS who can't get there own animal! humph! ;)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Linz Organist said...

Well, I saw cows in Salzburg many moons ago, so many Warsaw copied the Austrians. :p

11:30 AM  
Blogger Chileangirl said...

Ok, so when's Korea gonna get some freakin' cows? :o)

6:56 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats