Freitag, Juli 07, 2006

Part of my decision to come to Austria was based on my former teacher who had studied in Vienna. She was totally burned out on organ and wanted to just quit all together, but her husband insisted she give it one more try, so they came to Austria and she studied with Anton Heiller. I was on the phone with her just a few days ago and I mentioned my upcoming concert. When I told her where it was going to be she said, "Oh, that organ holds a special place in my heart because it was while I was there with Heiller that a lightbulb went off and I suddenly realized how to make music!". So if you read my previous post you will see why I found that so interesting. Two people, two generations, different backgrounds, studying in different parts of Austria and yet having a similar experience at the same exact organ! Do you ever wonder if God has a sense of humor?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

wow- you're Judy!!!! Hehehehehehe I guess I love you anyway....

7:46 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats