Samstag, September 30, 2006

Welcome to the beginning of my second year of blogging. I arrived safely back in the lovely country of Austria yesterday, and after some sleep and food attended my first concert this evening. My teacher was playing on a 17th century organ in the little village of Allerheilligen. I've only been back a short time and already seen several friends. It's good to be back, even though I still miss people across the water. It was absolutely beautiful driving through the country side at dusk. Be sure and keep checking back, because I'm now going to be taking pictures and posting regularly again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, I'm excited to have another year of your adventures to hear about. Good luck with your studies.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

she's ba-ack! willkommen! (did i spell that right?) or better yet, WITAM!!!! come visit me in poland this year! if you don't i'm going to be way obraźona! ;) good to read you again!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Ijsbreker said...

welcome back!

6:11 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats