Sonntag, Oktober 08, 2006

Twice a year there is a special occasion in Linz. The Urfahranermarkt. For a whole week you can ride all sorts of rides and listen to live music while drinking and eating from all sorts of food stands. And then if you have money left over you can buy just about anything from the sellers along the way. It's a festive atmosphere and someone said it's the largest of such an event in all Austria. But perhaps my favorite part is the fireworks display. I love fireworks and I've seen many displays over the years, and so therefore I think I'm qualified to say that these are pretty good. I took this picture from the top floor of my building. Maybe next time I'll be better prepared to photograph fireworks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Beautiful! I love fireworks too!
-mly

10:28 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


View My Stats