Sonntag, Oktober 08, 2006

Ah, back in Europe. Have I mentioned it's just beautiful here? I mean, you can find beauty anywhere, but there is just something about traveling along among the gently rolling hills with the Alps in the distance and quaint villages and church spires dotting the hillside that I can't explain. This weekend I went with a group of friends from Linz to Germany to attend a youth event. Then on the way back we stopped and I got to be a tourist in Nürnberg. This city has everything you could ever want, from a fortress atop the hill to beautiful bridges crossing over a small river meandering through town. I didn't want to leave and kept begging for just a few more minutes to explore to which one friend retorted, "yes, we must please the American". But I think we all had a good time and it was a perfect day to be a tourist.

View My Stats